Back to Home
There are three other very good institutions coming up under the name of
Shri Bawa Lal ji.
These institutions are under development, and these are :
1. Shri Lal Dawara Dham, Sapat Sarover Road, Bhupat Wala, Hardawar.
2. Shri Bawa Lal Dayal ji Ashram, (Name is yet to be decided), Kankhal (Near Raj Rajeshwari Ashram)
3. Shri Bawa Lal Ji, Varindavan Dham. Varindavan U.P.
Shri Lal Dawara Dham, Hardawar.
Among the above three institutions, One named Shri Lal Dawara Dham, is being constructed under the auspicious guidance of Mahamendleshwar Shri Mahant 1008 Shri Ram Parkash Dass Ji, the present Acharya of Gaddi Shri Bawa Lal ji of Datarpur. The idea behind the construction of this Ashram was to provide shelter and Langar to the general public in general and to the Sewaks of Shri Bawa Lal ji in particular. The work on this project was started during the year 1997. This Dham has 52 big rooms with attached bath-rooms where the devotees can stay free-of-cost. Out of these the Four rooms are fully air-conditioned and others have window-coolers. There are two big halls for meetings and malelans etc. A very beautiful Temple of Sri Bawa Lal Dayal ji at this place having 2400 sq feet is under construction. Shri Mahant Ram Pakash Dass ji constituted a trust for this institution which had 27 trustees. The names and addresses of these trustrees are as under :
1. Shri 1008 Mahant Narian Dass Ji, Acharya Gaddi Shri Bawa Lal Ji of Shri
Dhianpur Sahib. He was taken pattern of this institution. After the death of Shri Mahant Narain Dass ji, Shri 1008 Mahant Ram Sunder Dass Ji the present
Acharya of Gaddi Shri Dhianpur have been taken as member of this trust.
2. Mahamendleshwar Shri 1008 Mahant Ram Parkash Dass Ji, the present Acharya of Gaddi Bawa Lal ji, Datarpur-Rampur. As chairman of the Trust.
3. Acharya Romesh Dass Ji, Shishya Shri Mahant Ram Parkash Dass ji, Darbar Thakurdawara Satguru Bawa Lal Ji, Datarpur.
4. Shri Grish Mohan, B.A. C.A. LL.B., Mohan Kutia, Sanyas Road, Kankhal, Hardawar.
5. Shri Krishan Kumar Mehta, Sarwan Nath Nagar, Railway Road, Hardawar.
6. Shri Raj Kumar Mehta, D.I.G. LL.B. Chitra talkies, Railway Raod, Hardawar.
7. Sh. Jatinder Mohan Nayyar, Doon Vally Coombers (Pvt.) Ltd., Rajpura Raoad, Dehradune. (U.A.)
8. Shri Satish Dhir, Highland Export India, Kothiwal Nagar, Moradabad.
9. Shri Shyam Sunder Chadha, Advocate, Opp. Telephone Bhawan, Nammun Tawi, (J. & K.)
10. Shri Pawan Sachdeva, F-9, Sarwal Colony, Jammun. (J. & K.)
11. Shri Sukhdev Parshad Maini, V. & P.O. Hajipur, Tehsil Dasuya, Hoshiarpur.
12. Shri Chander Shekhar, Retd. Comptroller (Dy. Secy.) Agricultural University, Sushekhar Niwas, Holta Camp, Palampur. (H.P.)
13. Shri Jagat Mohan Khosla, Kothi No. 1, Opp. Medical College, Circular Road, Amritsar.
14. Er. Shri Inderjit Sharma, Kothi No. 19, Phase II, Mohali (Ropar).
15. Shri S.P. Sharma, Retd. Deputy Chief Controller, Import & Exports, Kothi No. 720, Sector 8, Panchkula.
16. Shri Ashwani Kumar Chopra, Gali No. 3, Vishkarma Nagar, (owner Shri Bawa Lal Ji Timber Merchants) Yamuna Nagar. (Haryana).
17. Shri Rajinder Sharma, Sharma Bartan Store, Sarafa Bazar, Hoshiarpur.
18. Shri Satish Kumar Vig, wholesale Karyana Merchants, Shakarpur Basti, Dera Road, Batala (Gurdaspur).
19. Shri Swami Ishwar Dass ji Maharaj, Shishya Shri 1008 Mahant Dawarka Dass ji Maharaj of Dhianpur Darbar, Presently residing in Narsingh Dham, Sarwan Nath Nagar, Hardwar.
20. Shri Naresh K. Kohli, Syndicate Sports, 3 New Vijay Nagar, Jalandhar City.
21. Shri Nand Lal Vaid, 67- Windsor Park, Jalandhar City.
22. Dr. Romesh Chander, T.B. Hospital, Patiala.
23. Shri Yash Pal Sharma, S.D.O., B.B.M.B. office, Patiala.
24. Shri M.K. Julka, Ambala City.
25. Shri Balwant Singh Dhadhwal, President Lal Dawara, Kanch Ghar, Ambala City.
26. Shri Danesh Adlakha, Bhart Gas Company, Kothi No. 64, Sector 8, Faridabad. (Haryana)
27. Shri Vijay Pachnanda, 20, Niyae Puri, Karnal.
According to the constitution of the Trust, one member of any institution run in the name of Shri Satguru Bawa Lal ji, in India and abroad and nominated by his parent body, is a member of the Lal Dawara Dham Trust, Hardawar.
The first parbandhak of Lal Dawara Dham, Hardwar was Shri Charanjit Lal Sharma, retired Establishment Officer of Punjab Education Department, Chandigarh (left this guru sewa on 2-10-2004 of its own). Its Secretary Shri Grish Mohan, B.A., C.A., LL.B., practicing Chartered Accountant. Shri Mohan is most generous and wise person and is very much influential person of Hardawar. His wife Dr. Smt. Neerja Mohan is also helping his husband in this work. The local wise and talented sewak of Shri Bawa Lal ji, Shri Krishan Kumar Mehta, a renewned industrialist and very influential person of Hardawar, is taken keen interest in this work. Shri Inderjit Sharma is at present controlling the construction-affairs of this institution and looking after the construction work of Gaddi Bawa Lal Ji of Datarpur - Rampur, Halair.
Shri Bawa Lal Dayal ji Ashram, (Name is yet to be decided), Kankhal (Near Raj Rajeshwari Ashram)
Shri Bawa Lal Dayal Ji Ashram at Kankhal is being built up
by Shri Dhianpur Sahib Darbar i.e.
Shri 1008 Mahant Ram Sunder Dass Ji Maharj in the memory of their Guru Brahmleen
Shri 1008 Mahant Narian Dass Ji Maharaj.
The work on this project was started during the year of 2004 under the supervision of Shri Raj Kumar Mehta, Retired D.I.G. Police, LL.B. Proprietor of Chitra Takies. The family of Shri Raj Mehta is the strong follower of Shri Satguru Bawa Lal Ji, for the several generations.
Shri Bawa Lal Ji, Varindavan Dham. Varindavan U.P.
It is under constructed by Shri 1008 Mahant Shri Ram Sunder Dass Ji Maharaj
in the memory of their Guru Shri 1008 Mahant Narian Dass Ji Maharaj.
More details on these Ashrams is coming up very soon.
Back to Home
Web Hosting Linux Reseller Hosting